The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Chula Vista from Sylvan Learning.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! We also offer convenient scheduling options, so you can choose the time that suits your family’s summer schedule best.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Fun activities and exciting challenges turn our summer camps in Chula Vista into transformative learning experiences. The skills your son or daughter masters at Sylvan — writing, studying and algebra skills, STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can make a huge difference both inside and outside of the classroom. Make it a summer to remember: sign your child up for one of our amazing summer programs today!▼
Cool Camps Kids Love!
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. Boring math and writing drills are simply not our style! We also like to see our students learn how to work as a team, so we encourage children to sign up with friends or meet new buddies during our fun, collaborative activities. Your child will have an amazing time acquiring a new skill set while playing with innovative technology and accomplishing goals with friends!
Enjoy a brighter summer: contact a Sylvan center in your area today to find out which camps are available in or around Chula Vista.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!