When the summer starts, so does the fun at Sylvan's summer camps in California! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
With seriously cool projects that focus on 21st century skills and knowledge, our summer camps in California make learning more engaging and ensure that your child will be thrilled to take on new tasks each week. From reading, writing and study skills to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, our programs equip your child with vital competencies he or she can put to use in school and in life. Make this summer a success: register your child for our summer programs today!
Summer Camps Kids Love!
As leaders in tutoring, we know how to provide kids with the support they need to do better in the classroom and beyond. That's why we provide a diverse selection of summer camps to make all kinds of subjects more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. On the other hand, it could be one of our new STEM camps, which include cool, tech-focused activities like robot programming and video game creation!
Whichever program works best for your child, you can count on Sylvan's summer camps in California to ensure more fun — and boosted confidence in preparation for the next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics & Science camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.