Get ready for big-time fun with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Temecula. Your child will not only have a great time building and animating an original LEGO® robot each week — he or she will also develop important science and engineering skills along the way. These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Power Up Your Child’s Skill Set
Having a 21st century skill set is an essential asset for kids of all ages as career paths in STEM areas (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to expand. For that reason, our Robotics for Kids courses in Temecula are designed to not only inspire and engage kids in elementary and middle school, but also provide them with the tools to master modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents are also big fans of our courses because we keep them up-to-date throughout. After each session, we will provide you with a student progress report, a summary of the STEM concepts taught and an overview of next week’s project. Your child will also have a wrap-up activity at the end of every session to make sure the learning sticks — giving him or her the confidence to explain all their amazing achievements!
Features of our Robotics Courses include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned