If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics for Kids courses in Rocklin! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. On top of that, our programs help equip your up-and-coming programmer or engineer with 21st century skills that can give him or her a real advantage in the future.
Help Your Child Move Ahead
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. Fortunately, our Robotics for Kids courses in Rocklin are designed to challenge and inspire kids in elementary and middle school to master critical modern-day skills like computer programming and problem solving without skimping on fun. Working with a buddy, your child will use kid-friendly technology to build and program a variety of cool robots, learning practical STEM concepts and building major confidence in the process.▼
Take Part in the Experience!
Our Robotics for Kids programs are a blast for kids of all ages and abilities: no previous experience is needed! Parents also enjoy our programs because we ensure they’re informed each step of the way. That includes sending you weekly communications to share student progress, recap STEM concepts learned and preview next week’s project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
The Benefits of our Robotics Programs Include:
- A small group setting with no more than 12 students per class, so you can expect your child to receive personal attention
- Exciting, interactive projects that turn learning into a memorable experience
- The camaraderie of partnering with a buddy to develop and animate a new LEGO® robot every week
- Easy-to-use software that’s a blast to tinker with
- STEM curriculum that is devised to equip students with a 21st century skill set
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the duration of the program