Learning is now cooler than ever thanks to Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Glendale! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They’re also the ideal preparation for future programmers and engineers who want to get on the path to career success in the 21st century.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Sciences Programs Apart:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next