With Sylvan’s Robotics & Sciences courses in Encinitas, after-school learning has never been cooler! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics & Sciences Courses Include:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date