After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Sonoma! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These courses are a terrific way help ensure your child is inspired, motivated and a having ton of fun after the school bell rings. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Our Robotics & Science Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next