After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Sonoma! Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Features of our Robotics & Science Courses include:
- One-to-one attention in small groups of no more than 12 students per class
- Exciting, practical tasks that make education an unforgettable experience
- The friendship of collaborating with a buddy to create a different LEGO® robot every week
- Child-friendly software that’s not only easy to learn — it's fun to use, too!
- STEM-focused learning that emphasizes increasingly valuable skills and competencies
- Regular updates, so parents are fully informed throughout the course