There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Piedmont! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! Our courses are an excellent way to inspire and motivate your child — and keep him or her engaged outside of school. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Our Robotics & Science Programs Offer:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next