Enlisting a reputable reading tutor in Stockton, California can make a world of difference when it comes to boosting your child’s reading skills and grades, not to mention his or her confidence. At Sylvan, our expert reading tutors know that each child has his or her own unique approach to learning. That’s why we assess each child's needs, build a personalized reading program and make the learning experience more engaging and interactive. Let us take the frustration out of reading: call now to get started!
Boosting Scores and Confidence
Here at Sylvan, we’re proud to report that our students tend to see up to three times more growth in their reading scores in comparison to non-Sylvan students. (Three cheers for that!) Just as important as better scores is the fact that your son or daughter will light up with newfound confidence.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Reading, Including:
- Context Clues
- Advanced Reading
How Sylvan's Reading Tutors Make an Impact
There’s no mistaking that having solid reading skills is vital to success in most, if not all, school subjects. It’s generally the case that kids who are proficient readers are more likely to achieve good grades in school; they also find it easier to grasp, organize and compose their assignments. Rest assured, a Sylvan reading tutor in Stockton could make all the difference. Whether your child is working on phonics and word recognition, or reading comprehension and vocabulary, we can help your child build the skills and confidence that can make an impact far beyond school.
Here's How Our Tutoring Program Works:
- It all begins with a comprehensive assessment process, which helps pinpoint your child’s academic strengths and weaknesses, along with his or her attitudes about school and learning
- The results of this assessment are used to compile a customized learning plan that’s unique to your child
- After that, your child will be matched with one of our expert reading tutors, who will guide, motivate and inspire your child to succeed
- Learning becomes engaging and interactive through the use of iPads®
- Progress is measured after each lesson and real-time feedback and recognition is provided to maximize results
Start Now and Save!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Start today for just $95* and save!