When you get the right reading tutor in Piedmont in your corner, you can expect your child’s reading skills to improve, leading to better grades and bigger smiles. No matter if your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead, our certified tutors know how to provide the focused guidance and support he or she needs to thrive.
Learning Tailored to Get Results
At Sylvan, we take a number of approaches to reading tutoring, which means we can match your child with the approach that best meets his or her needs. After pinpointing your child’s current level, we’ll recommend the right path to ensure he or she can get results quickly.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program is focused on helping kids who are struggling with reading and need extra help with getting their skills up to grade level. Here's what you can expect with our Personalized Tutoring:
- Greater success in the classroom. With Sylvan, progress is guaranteed!
- Personalized support. Our in-depth reading assessment gives us insight into what your child requires to boost reading comprehension fluency and competence.
- Boosted confidence. At Sylvan, our certified reading tutors are dedicated to making reading challenging and enjoyable, but never frustrating.
- Budget-friendly rates. We offer hourly rates that are competitive with private tutors and other tutoring companies, which means getting the right reading help for your child is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child could use a helping hand to keep up his or her scores on reading-related homework and tests at school, this could be the right program for your family. Here’s what’s included with Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen reading comprehension, focus on homework and move ahead in class.
- Hands-on sessions that include skill practice, test prep and homework help, all tailored to meet your child's needs.
- School-aligned curriculum to maximize results in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your budget as well as your family's learning needs.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is juggling a heavy course load and could use some extra help, you can help your teen master advanced assignments and college-level courses with Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course. Benefits of this program include:
- Bigger confidence (and less frustration) in managing heavy course loads.
- Improved efficiency when it comes to completing advanced reading assignments.
- Sharpened time management skills for finishing homework and studying for tests with a large reading component, like the SAT and ACT.
- Better scores on everything from homework and tests to college entrance exams.
- Effective preparation for college workloads and expectations.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Sign Up Now to Enjoy Our Special Offer!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success.