Are you in need of a math tutor in Woodland Hills? No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
Decide on the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
From additional practice to one-on-one support and advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a range of math programs that meet the needs of children at many different levels. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Turn to our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A targeted approach: With our proven Sylvan MethodTM approach, we'll make sure to tailor a learning plan that takes into consideration how your child works best.
- Top-of-the-line guidance and support: Our Sylvan-certified tutors are trained to provide the best support every step of the way. We're constantly adjusting your child's learning plan to take the frustration out of math class.
- Bigger, better results: We guarantee you child will see results, just like the rest of our tutoring students who typically see up to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers.
- School-aligned curriculum: By designing our math curriculum with the local school standards in mind, our tutors are able to make lessons even more relevant to the classroom.
- Competitive rates: With hourly rates that are comparable to other tutors, you can get the best math help AND stay on budget!
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If additional homework help, a little more practice outside of school or a bit more of a challenge is what your son or daughter needs, our NEW Academic Coaching program is the perfect solution. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support to proactively sharpen the math skills your child will need to complete homework and tests — and build confidence!
- Targeted learning sessions that ensure your child is getting the attention he or she needs to get ahead.
- School-aligned learning to make sure lessons are relevant in the classroom.
- Expert tutors who use the same teaching methods as math teachers in schools.
- A range of scheduling options including afternoons, evenings and weekends so you can choose the time that works for your family.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Pick up and master new math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Gain lasting confidence in the classroom.
- Add depth to his or her math experience with accelerated, hands-on exercises that reinforce concepts learned.
- ...and, as an added bonus, our hourly rate is very competitive!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.