If you’re searching for a math tutor in Stockton, we’re here to help. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
With our choice of math programs, you can choose the option that fits your child's needs — from practice and support to enrichment. We understand how to provide young learners with the tools they need to grasp concepts in geometry, algebra and a range of other math subjects so they’ll be able to succeed in accomplishing all their goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable so your child has the opportunity to reach his or her potential in the classroom—and in life. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If homework help, extra practice or an added challenge is what your son or daughter needs to get ahead, our NEW Academic Coaching program is here to provide it. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support to proactively sharpen the math skills your child will need to complete homework and tests — and build confidence!
- Targeted learning sessions that ensure your child is getting the attention he or she needs to get ahead.
- School-aligned learning to make sure lessons are relevant in the classroom.
- Expert tutors who use the same teaching methods as math teachers in schools.
- A range of scheduling options including afternoons, evenings and weekends so you can choose the time that works for your family.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school math student achieve greater success and confidence by conquering tough math concepts and learning new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Don't Miss Out on Our Special Offer!
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.