If a math tutor in Stockton is what you’re looking for, you’ve come to the right place. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
From practice and support to enrichment, Sylvan offers a range of math programs, so you can choose the option that meets your child’s needs. From basic math concepts to trickier topics like algebra and geometry, we’re committed to helping your child understand new lessons and accomplish each and every goal.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is starting to fall behind in math and finds foundational concepts hard to grasp, it might be time to arrange some intensive tutoring sessions to raise scores and build confidence. We make math relatable so your child can achieve bigger success in the classroom and in life. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program includes:
- An emphasis on personalization: Our proven Sylvan MethodTM is designed to help us create a learning plan that works for your child's unique needs.
- Incredible results: Typically, our math students achieve up to two or three times more growth in math scores than their peers. Your child will too!
- Added support and guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors continuously modify learning plans to keep math engaging instead of frustrating.
- Classroom-aligned curriculum: By aligning our math curriculum with local school standards and using modern teaching methods, we make every lesson relevant in the classroom.
- Comparable rates: With rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, we provide the best math help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If homework help, extra practice or an added challenge is what your son or daughter needs to get ahead, our NEW Academic Coaching program is here to provide it. Sign up for our new monthly subscription program and you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, prepare for tests and feel more confident in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions to what your child needs, so it’s flexible and your child gets the exact attention that matters.
- School-aligned curriculum for a greater impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are skilled in the new ways math is taught in schools.
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, including afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that meet your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school son or daughter is on the fast track in math, we can help him or her tackle difficult concepts, master new skills, and achieve greater success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Get Started with Sylvan
Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.