If you’re searching for a math tutor in Santa Rosa, we’re here to help. Whether your child is starting to fall behind in class, could use a little added practice or is looking to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our tutors are here to help.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. Whether it's geometry, algebra or the fundamentals of math, we can help your child get to grips with tricky topics and achieve greater success.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. We're experts at making math more relatable to real life, helping children understand more in the classroom and achieve more in life. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- A unique approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, we tailor our learning plans to your child’s unique needs to ensure her or she is learning in the way that works best.
- Amazing results: Our tutoring students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their math scores than their peers. We guarantee your child will see progress too!
- Expert guidance and support: With our Sylvan-certified tutors, your child will feel supported every step of the way. We adjust your child’s learning plan as needed to ensure math is engaging, but never frustrating.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting the best math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If you think your son or daughter would benefit from homework help, a tougher math challenge or just more practice outside of class, it's time to consider our NEW Academic Coaching program. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school math student achieve greater success and confidence by conquering tough math concepts and learning new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child’s learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas for greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.