When it comes to math tutoring in Santa Rosa, we have everything you’re looking for. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
Choose the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
From practice and support to enrichment, Sylvan offers a range of math programs, so you can choose the option that meets your child’s needs. Our goal is to give your child the tools to succeed in accomplishing every one of his or her goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Many children struggle with math and start to fall behind, but intensive tutoring is a great way to boost confidence and raise scores. We know how to make math topics much more relatable to help children achieve more in class and beyond. Choose our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
For homework help, additional practice outside of class or an extra challenge, look no further than our NEW Academic Coaching program. Sign up for our new monthly subscription program and you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the math fast track, you’ll love seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and achieve greater success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Develop new math skills such as computation, reasoning and process, ensuring a strong foundation for future success.
- Enter the classroom feeling prepared.
- Strengthen his or her math experience with hands-on exercises that make concepts stick.
- ...and, on top of all that, we offer a competitive hourly rate!
Get Started with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps to identify your child's unique requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll discuss how we can meet your needs.