Why choose Sylvan when you're searching for a math tutor in San Francisco? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind in math, needs some additional practice or wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, you can count on our expert tutors to help your child reach his or her potential.
Decide on the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Whether it’s practice, added support or advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a math program that will meet your child’s unique needs. It's all tailored to help your child master tricky topics — including algebra and geometry — and achieve greater success in math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Certain math concepts can be difficult to master and cause children to fall behind, but it's possible to raise scores — and confidence — with intensive tutoring. We're experts at making math more relatable to real life, helping children understand more in the classroom and achieve more in life. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- Sylvan Method™: As part of our unique approach, we design a personalized learning plan that accounts for your child's specific needs and ensures an effective learning experience.
- Spectacular results: We guarantee your child will make progress. In fact, our students typically grow their math scores up to two to three times more than their peers!
- Hands-on guidance: Supportive Sylvan-certified tutors know how to adjust and optimize learning plans in order to keep math challenging and engaging—not frustrating.
- Locally relevant, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum syncs up with most school standards.
- Competitive pricing: Our hourly rates are similar to comparable tutoring companies, so you can rest easy knowing our math programs are affordable for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs help with homework, more math practice outside of the classroom, or an extra challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program is for you! Opt for our new monthly subscription program and you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school child is on the math fast track, you'll love seeing him or her tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and achieve more success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build on important math skills that will serve them will in the future including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Boost confidence and feel more prepared in class.
- Develop math experience through accelerated, hands-on activities that reinforce every concept learned.
- ...and we have extremely competitive rates!
Start Today with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.