If finding a math tutor in San Francisco is on your to-do list, look no further. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
Your Child's Needs Call for the Right Math Program
Whether it’s practice, added support or advanced enrichment, Sylvan has a math program that will meet your child’s unique needs. We understand how to provide young learners with the tools they need to grasp concepts in geometry, algebra and a range of other math subjects so they’ll be able to succeed in accomplishing all their goals.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Certain math concepts can be difficult to master and cause children to fall behind, but it's possible to raise scores — and confidence — with intensive tutoring. We're experts at making math more relatable to real life, helping children understand more in the classroom and achieve more in life. Choose our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A unique approach: In order to ensure an effective learning experience, we use the Sylvan Method™ to tailor a learning plans for your child's unique needs and goals.
- Great results: Did you know that Sylvan math students typically achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than non-Sylvan students? We guarantee your child will make great progress too!
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors provide support throughout, and also continually refine learning plans to make sure math is engaging instead of frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Rest assured that our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive costs: We've made sure our hourly rates compare to other tutoring providers, so you know it's affordable to arrange the best math help for your son or daughter.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If you think your son or daughter would benefit from homework help, a tougher math challenge or just more practice outside of class, it's time to consider our NEW Academic Coaching program. Opt for our new monthly subscription program and you’ll get:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll be able to rest easy knowing your elementary, middle school or high school math pro will achieve greater confidence and success by tacking tough math concepts and mastering new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps to identify your child's unique requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for greater success. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can help.