If you're on the lookout for a math tutor in Rancho Cucamonga, California, you've come to the right place. Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen.
Decide on the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Choose the option that meets your child’s needs from additional practice and support to enrichment activities. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Certain math concepts can be difficult to master and cause children to fall behind, but it's possible to raise scores — and confidence — with intensive tutoring. We understand how to make math more relevant and relatable to real life situations, helping your child strengthen his or her understanding and achieve bigger success in and outside of school. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A tailored approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we customize learning plans for students' unique needs. This ensures a truly effective learning experience.
- Unbeatable results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores compared to peers who don't attend Sylvan. And we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors guide their students throughout, and know how to modify learning plans to make sure math stays challenging without becoming frustrating.
- School-aligned learning: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Getting the best math help for your family is more affordable than you may think. Our hourly rates are comparable to other math tutoring providers.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If homework help, extra practice or an added challenge is what your son or daughter needs to get ahead, our NEW Academic Coaching program is here to provide it. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring to make sharpening skills and test scores, and building confidence a priority.
- Targeted learning that focus on the subjects and skills your child needs to work on.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes the connection between tutoring lessons and class work.
- Interactive activities that promote hands-on learning and help new concepts really click.
- Skilled tutors who are experts at modern techniques used to teach math in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options so you can choose evening, afternoon or weekend sessions that work for you.
- Packages you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You can look forward to watching your math star in elementary, middle school or high school conquer new math challenges including tackling difficult concepts and mastering new skills with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Pick up and master new math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Gain lasting confidence in the classroom.
- Add depth to his or her math experience with accelerated, hands-on exercises that reinforce concepts learned.
- ...and, as an added bonus, our hourly rate is very competitive!
Get Started with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. By scheduling an Academic Checkup at your local Sylvan, we can take evaluate your child's academic skills in comparison with nationwide norms — and use our findings to identify which areas need to be improved. The time is now: get started for just $95*!