If you're comparing math tutors in Piedmont, your search ends here. Whether it's help to stop falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, your child is in good hands with our expert tutors.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
Practice, support or advanced enrichment, our math programs are tailored to focus on your child’s particular needs. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math is proving to be a struggle for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the key to better scores and improved confidence. We make tricky math concepts relatable so your child is able to meet important milestones in the classroom and in life. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If math homework is proving to be a challenge or your son or daughter is simply looking for an extra challenge outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program could be right for your family. Our new monthly subscription program comes with:
- Proactive support to sharpen critical math skills and build lasting confidence in the subject.
- Tailored sessions to focus on your child's needs and address the areas that need attention.
- School-aligned teaching to ensure relevance with local curriculums and greater impact in class.
- Interactive learning activities that promote true skill mastery and recall.
- Expert tutors who are familiar with the latest math-teaching methods in modern schools.
- Extensive scheduling options that make tutoring available on afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable packages that respect your monthly budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
There's nothing quite like seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle complex math concepts, gain exciting new skills and take their math achievements to the next level. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Pick up and master new math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Gain lasting confidence in the classroom.
- Add depth to his or her math experience with accelerated, hands-on exercises that reinforce concepts learned.
- ...and, as an added bonus, our hourly rate is very competitive!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is tailored to pinpoint your child’s personal strengths and needs, allowing our expert tutors to help him or her grow in all needed areas and achieve greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.