If you’re searching for a math tutor in Napa, we’re here to help. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in math, algebra, geometry or advanced math, our expert tutors can help your child succeed.
The Right Math Program Your Child Needs
From extra practice to hands-on support and advanced enrichment, we provide a selection of math programs that meet children's needs at different levels. We help budding mathematicians understand the fundamentals and master geometry, algebra and other tricky topics.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Intensive tutoring could be the solution you need to help your son or daughter raise scores, confidence and finally get up to speed in math. We make math relatable so your child can achieve bigger success in the classroom and in life. Choose our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If additional homework help, a little more practice outside of school or a bit more of a challenge is what your son or daughter needs, our NEW Academic Coaching program is the perfect solution. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Pick up and master new math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving.
- Gain lasting confidence in the classroom.
- Add depth to his or her math experience with accelerated, hands-on exercises that reinforce concepts learned.
- ...and, as an added bonus, our hourly rate is very competitive!
Enjoy Our Special Offer Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. Our Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps determine your child's unique strengths and needs so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those particular areas to achieve greater success.