Looking for a math tutor in Mission Viejo? Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen.
Get the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
With our choice of math programs, you can choose the option that fits your child's needs — from practice and support to enrichment. We know how to help young learners understand algebra, geometry and other math topics in order to move their success to the next level.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Many children struggle with math and start to fall behind, but intensive tutoring is a great way to boost confidence and raise scores. We’re here to make math relatable so your child has the tools he or she needs to achieve success inside—and outside—the classroom. Here’s what you can expect from our Personalized Tutoring program:
- An emphasis on personalization: Our proven Sylvan MethodTM is designed to help us create a learning plan that works for your child's unique needs.
- Incredible results: Typically, our math students achieve up to two or three times more growth in math scores than their peers. Your child will too!
- Added support and guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors continuously modify learning plans to keep math engaging instead of frustrating.
- Classroom-aligned curriculum: By aligning our math curriculum with local school standards and using modern teaching methods, we make every lesson relevant in the classroom.
- Comparable rates: With rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, we provide the best math help at a reasonable price.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could do with more math practice outside of school, homework help or a fresh math challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be the answer! Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support to proactively sharpen the math skills your child will need to complete homework and tests — and build confidence!
- Targeted learning sessions that ensure your child is getting the attention he or she needs to get ahead.
- School-aligned learning to make sure lessons are relevant in the classroom.
- Expert tutors who use the same teaching methods as math teachers in schools.
- A range of scheduling options including afternoons, evenings and weekends so you can choose the time that works for your family.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your elementary, middle school or high school child is on the math fast track, you'll love seeing him or her tackle tough math concepts, master new skills and achieve more success and confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build a strong foundation for future success as they master advanced math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Gain confidence at school.
- Strengthen their math experience with accelerated sessions and practical exercises that reinforce important math concepts.
- ...and our hourly rate is extremely competitive!
Get Started with Our Special Offer
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Start now for just $95*!