It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in San Jose can make all the difference. Whether your child could use some extra practice with a particular assignment, test prep help for an upcoming exam, or she or he just wants to get ahead, our tutors can cater to your child’s needs.
Focused Learning That Makes a Difference
From help with reading and writing to tackling tricky math concepts, our tutors will make sure your child is conquering challenges with confidence.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter generally keeps up in school but is having a hard time with a specific homework assignment or a certain concept, our tutors are here to help! We know how to lower frustration levels, focus on comprehension and teach children how to achieve higher scores with their newly acquired tools and techniques. Here's what your child can expect with Academic Coaching:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Heavy workloads in high school can lead even the brightest of kids to struggle at times. If your teen has come to dread homework because of the volume of assignments or the complexity of the subject matter, it's time to turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see improved comprehension which will lead to less frustration and higher grades. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.
Starting with a Sylvan Insight™Assessment, we can pinpoint your child's strengths and skills gaps. Fill out our form or call today, and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and ways to help.