Even the brightest kids find homework assignments frustrating from time to time — and when that happens, you can be confident that our homework help in San Jose will make all the difference. If your son or daughter is looking for extra practice, wants to prepare for a future assignment or simply has the goal to get ahead in any given subject, our tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring for Great Results
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We know how to lower frustration levels, focus on comprehension and teach children how to achieve higher scores with their newly acquired tools and techniques. With our Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Feel fully supported with tailored sessions that meet his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (You don't have to become the expert!)
- Improve comprehension and master skills thanks to a deeper level of learning and skill practice that really gets concepts to stick.
- Feel more confident and less stressed as he or she receives feedback and recognition from the tutor for every skill learned.
- …and affordable monthly packages keep things simple
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
It’s not uncommon for teens to struggle with mounting workloads in high school. If complex topics, unfamiliar teaching methods or the sheer volume of assignments has your teen feeling frustrated, it's time to learn more about Sylvan's Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see a noticeable improvement in comprehension, leading to even higher grades and far less stress at homework time. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.