It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Napa can make all the difference. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Tailored Learning That Makes a Big Difference
From help with reading and writing to tackling tricky math concepts, our tutors will make sure your child is conquering challenges with confidence.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter generally keeps up in school but is having a hard time with a specific homework assignment or a certain concept, our tutors are here to help! We can turn frustrations into success by helping your child conquer new skills, leading to better performance in the classroom and beyond. Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Get personalized support with focused sessions that meet his or her particular needs, so concepts are fully understood and confidence grows. Your child can get the guidance he or she needs in a range of subject areas (so you don't need to be the expert!).
- Enhance comprehension and develop new skills through a focused style of learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel less frustrated and more confident through ongoing feedback and recognition from his or her tutor for every skill mastered.
- Get effective tutoring at the right price, with affordable monthly packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. Your teen’s skill mastery will improve, leading to less stress and better grades. With this program, you can expect:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.