It’s normal for children to face challenges with homework assignments from time to time — and on those occasions, enlisting Sylvan for homework help in Chino can make all the difference. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Focused Guidance for Impressive Results
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter is having a tough time grasping a new concept or a particular homework assignment, our tutors are happy to help! We can help bring down frustration, increase comprehension and help your child master new skills, leading to boosted performance and confidence in the classroom. With our Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Feel 100% supported in sessions that specifically focus on their individual needs, ensuring that new concepts stick. (You don't need to become an expert!)
- Boost their overall comprehension and master skills with engaging, hands-on activities.
- Feel more confident with targeted feedback and motivating recognition for every skill learned.
- Get the best help at a great price with monthly packages that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
It’s not uncommon for teens to struggle with mounting workloads in high school. If your teen could use a little extra help tackling advanced subjects or juggling a high-volume workload, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be exactly what he or she needs. You’ll see an improvement in comprehension, which in turn leads to lower stress levels and even higher scores. Our program offers:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.