From time to time, your child may face challenges with homework — and when those times come, you can count on the tutors at Sylvan for the personalized homework help in Castro Valley your child needs. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is generally doing well in school but is having difficulty grasping a particular homework assignment or new concept, that’s where our tutors come in! We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. With Academic Coaching, you can expect your child to:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the best students sometimes encounter difficulties with difficult high school homework assignments. If your teen could use a little guidance navigating a high volume of assignments, tricky topics or new concepts, look no further than Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see better comprehension in your son or daughter, leading to lower frustration levels and even better grades. This program includes:
- Greater confidence and better preparation thanks to expert help from our subject specialists.
- Tailored sessions that concentrate on your child's specific needs and academic goals.
- Support on various topics in math, history and other subjects, as well as AP classes.
- Affordable hourly rates.