Are you looking for a math tutor in the Bay area who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Do you feel that personal, engaging and interactive learning could be the key to unlocking your child's full potential in the classroom and beyond? Turn to Sylvan for any of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that help your child master key math concepts and develop the tools essential for lasting success. In addition, we ensure that our programs will have a lasting impact by aligning them with the latest college and career readiness standards. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in the Bay area can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
See Real Results
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our Bay area math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Tough homework assignment? Test to prepare for? Our math tutors are ready to help.
- Relief from frustration. You don't have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child's frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
Enjoy Our Limited-Time Special Today!
For a limited time only, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*. It's a great way to experience exactly what our math programs can do for your child. Contact us today to learn more!