Are you in the market for a writing tutor in the San Diego region? If you think your child is struggling to keep from falling behind with writing assignments, would benefit from added practice to stay on track or is eager to start working towards his or her goals and get ahead of the game, our tutors are available to help.
Targeted Learning for Your Family
Sylvan provides a number of programs designed to encourage the development of strong writing skills, so your child can get kind of support he or she needs to advance. Starting with the basics of sentence structure up to guidance writing college admissions essays, our writing tutors are here to equip your child with the skills for success — and ensure the process is fun, too!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing level requirements, our Personalized Tutoring program in writing could be just what he or she needs to build on skills, tackle writing assignments and avoid frustration. Here’s what Personalized Tutoring can provide: Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer:
- Become a more engaging and confident writer. Beginning with the basics of writing like composing, revising and editing essays, we aim to give your child a strong foundation. These skills will empower your son or daughter to become a more proficient writer—and student.
- Bigger, better results in the classroom. Our writing program is set up to align with college and career standards so the emphasis is placed on developing skills that will be useful in the future.
- Affordable prices. Our hourly rates are competitive with local tutoring companies and private tutors so getting quality writing help for your family is always within budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is the perfect fit if your child requires extra practice to sharpen skills for homework and tests with a writing component. Here is what you can expect from Academic Coaching:
- Proactive tutoring support that builds skills needed to keep up in class and complete homework.
- Learning sessions personalized to your child’s needs, from skill practice to homework help and tips for studying for tests.
- Interactive activities that emphasize hands-on learning.
- Expert tutors who use modern teaching methods to make sure difficult concepts make sense (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Budget-friendly rates with monthly packages that keep things simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
Well-developed writing skills are essential for the student on the academic fast track. This program is perfect for helping your child ace advanced courses, develop research-based writing skills and learn how to write a college admissions essay that will have a positive impact. With this program, you can expect the following:
- More confidence for conquering challenging writing-based assignments.
- The composition techniques and research skills your child needs to do well in advanced courses.
- Expert guidance for how to write a successful college admissions essay.
- Sharpen developing skills with hands-on practice researching and writing.
- Hourly rates that are affordable.
Connect with Sylvan Today
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.