If you’re on the hunt for a math tutor in the San Diego region, look no further. Whether it's help to stop your son or daughter falling behind, a bit of extra practice or the support to get ahead in advanced topics like algebra and geometry, we can ensure your child reaches his or her potential in math. Whatever your young mathematician needs, we’re here to get results.
Choose the Perfect Program for Your Child’s Needs
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We can help your child work towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling in math or having trouble grasping foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could help get scores—and confidence—up. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. Here’s what you can expect:
- A focused approach: With our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, your child is guaranteed to get the attention he or she needs to succeed.
- Expert guidance and support: Being there for your child every step of the way is our Sylvan-certified tutors top priority. We’re always adjusting our plan to make sure math lessons stay engaging rather than frustrating.
- Fantastic results: Many of our tutoring students see up to two to three times more growth in their math scores when compared to their classmates. Your child will improve too!
- Local, school-endorsed curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are experts on the latest teaching methods, so you don’t have to pick up the slack!
- Comparable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting extra math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors can provide test help, practical support for tough assignments and pro tips for dealing with more demanding workloads. Here’s what you can expect with our new monthly subscription program:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, stay on top of homework, prepare for tests and build more confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions that target your child’s weaknesses, so your child gets the exact support he or she needs.
- School-aligned curriculum for a bigger impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are up-to-date on the new ways math is taught in schools (so you don’t have to be!)
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit with your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is a budding math genius, our advanced programs will boost confidence and provide the perfect preparation for complex concepts and tough assignments. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. You can expect your child to:
- Build advanced math skills including computation, reasoning, process and problem solving to establish a strong foundation for success.
- Gain more math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that will make sure tough concepts stick.
- Feel better prepared and more confident in the classroom. Our tutors know the local curriculum so they’re able to align their Sylvan lessons with what your child is learning at school.
- Be equipped for success thanks to advanced programs that keep your child at their top of his or her class.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
Enjoy Our Limited-Time Special Today!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is the perfect way to pinpoint and target your child's needs, including strengths and skill gaps. Fill out our form or give us a call today and we'll get in touch to discuss your needs and who we can help.