School is out, and fun is in! Our summer camps in the Sacramento region are a great way to keep your child engaged in new and exciting ways. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Bringing Learning to Life
Children and parents alike appreciate our summer courses because they turn learning into a highly engaging experience. By participating in super cool and fun activities, your child will develop important skills — like reading, writing and study skills or in-demand STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can help lead to better results in school and in life. Supercharge your child’s summer: sign up for one of our summer programs in the Sacramento region today!▼
A Fun-Filled Summer Awaits
Sylvan’s summer camps in the Sacramento region take learning to the next level. This is because we mix effective teaching methods with action-packed projects and games that let your child’s imagination soar while equipping him or her with important competencies!
From subject-specific courses to technology-focused programs, our summer camps are a fantastic way to get your child primed for the approaching school year. We have a number of scheduling options to choose from, so you won’t be hard pressed to find time for learning this summer.
Don't Miss Our Engaging Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Successfully prepare your little learner for elementary school with our Early Reading Edge camp! This program features interactive lessons and fun games to help your child master the fundamentals of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program aims to reduce stress and boost confidence. Our expert tutors will help your child build important organization, planning and time management competencies for greater success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an engaging combination of activities to help get your child in great shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your son or daughter will work towards building a diverse portfolio her or she will be proud to share. Your budding writer will experiment with a number of writing styles, including crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a blast learning to build, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a really cool way to learn important STEM and problem solving skills—and power up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will discover the amazing world of machine and bridge design with our cool, theme-based engineering camps. Kids will get to design and construct creations that are based on real-life structure from around the world!