Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Sacramento region are designed to encourage creativity, foster imagination and make learning a truly fun-filled experience! Your child will have an amazing time experimenting with technology and making new friends as he or she builds and animates cool LEGO® robots. Did we mention that our programs equip elementary and middle school-aged students with critical 21st century skills? It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Have Fun While Building a Practical Skill Set
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Sacramento region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Celebrate Your Child's Achievements
Our Robotics for Kids programs include ongoing email communication, so you can stay up to date on your son or daughter’s progress and all the amazing things he or she learned. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. In addition, your child will complete a project summary worksheet at the end of each class to fortify the skills he or she learned that week and to show you the kind of robot he or she created. It’s an amazing way to help your child learn and build confidence at the same time!
Exciting learning experiences await! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program