Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Sacramento region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your son or daughter will have a great time tinkering with technology and building new friendships as he or she brings fun LEGO® robots to life. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It all contributes to an exciting learning experience that can make a positive impact both inside and outside of the classroom.
Have Fun While Building a Practical Skill Set
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Sacramento region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Be a Part of Your Child's Success
All of our Robotics for Kids courses feature regular email communication, so parents are kept in the loop about their child’s progress and all of the exciting things he or she learned each week. You will receive an email after every session that summarizes that class’s goals and outcomes, includes photos and provides a sneak peek of next week’s project. We will also provide an activity summary worksheet at the end of each class to help your child strengthen the skills he or she learned in class and to share with you the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program