Are you on the lookout for a math tutor in the Sacramento region to help turn a tricky subject into more smiles and better grades? Do you feel that your child could reach his or her full potential with a more engaging and interactive learning environment? Look to Sylvan for your choice of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — that focus on helping students understand key math concepts and acquire the thinking skills essential for lasting success. Our programs align with college and career readiness standards so you know they will have a lasting impact. So make math stress a thing of the past: find out how Sylvan math tutors in the Sacramento region can help students conquer a complex subject and rediscover the joy of learning.
Greater Confidence Leads to Better Results
Our first job is to make math a more engaging and enjoyable subject, which is essential to help kids boost their performance at school. As a matter of fact, our Sacramento region math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times when compared to students who don't go to Sylvan.▼
We Can Help in All Areas of Math, Including:
- Addition and Subtraction
- Multiplication and Division
- Algebra 1 & Algebra 2
- Probability and Statistics
Sylvan's Three Math Programs Are:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- Innovative, interactive learning. We use iPads® as teaching tools, helping to adapt math lessons to your child's specific abilities and create a more interesting and enjoyable classroom dynamic.
- A personal approach. With Sylvan Insight™ — our trademark, step-by-step method — we personalize learning to your child.
- Immediate feedback. Instant feedback and advice helps students stay motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Focus on brain-boosting activities. We highlight practical problem-solving skills to help students strengthen their understanding and think about math in new ways.
- A fun format for all. We boost math speed and proficiency with a selection of fun, kid-friendly activities and a great motivational rewards system.
- Challenging math problems. Our math curriculum is aligned with national college and career readiness standards — and features a five-step learning process to make sure your child reaches his or her potential.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- As-needed tutoring help. Challenging homework assignment? Big test coming up? Our math tutors can help.
- No more frustration. You don't have to worry about being your child's math expert: our tutors can turn math frustration into high-fives and make math feel much more rewarding.
- Flexible scheduling. Including evenings and weekends.
Benefit From Our Limited-Time Special!
With our limited time offer, you can get started with a Sylvan math program for only $95*. Don't miss your chance to see just how much our math programs can do for your young mathematician. Contact us today to learn more!