Do you need a writing tutor in the Los Angeles region? If your child is starting to fall behind on writing-based assignments, needs some extra practice to continue to build on skills or wants to start building a foundation for success and get ahead in class, our expert tutors can help.
Focused Learning to Meet Specific Needs
To make sure your child is receiving the support that will help him or her develop strong writing skills, Sylvan offers a number of programs. Lessons on sentence structure and grammar and tips for writing compelling college application essays are just a few things our writing tutors can do to help your child build the skills to succeed — and he or she will have fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to meet writing level expectations, our Personalized Tutoring program could be a great option to help him or her improve skills and start acing writing assignments free of frustration. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can look forward to: Our Personalized Tutoring program can offer:
- Become a more proficient, engaging and confident writer. Starting with the mechanics of writing including the process of composing, revising and editing essays, we make sure your child has a solid foundation. With these skills your son or daughter will become a better student as well as a better writer.
- Big results in the classroom. Our writing program is designed to align with college and career readiness standards so the focus is on building skills that will be needed down the road.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors getting your family the best writing help is always affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a good fit if your child would benefit from extra practice to improve skills needed for writing-based assignment and tests. With Academic Coaching, you can look forward to:
- Proactive tutoring that builds skills for both homework and in-class success.
- Hands-on activities that establish a solid foundation for improving skills.
- Learning sessions that target your child’s particular needs with skill practice, homework help and test prep support.
- Expert tutors who make sure to use modern teaching methods to get concepts to click (so you don’t have to learn the material!).
- Competitively priced monthly packages to keep it simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the student who is motivated to achieve ambitious academic goals, strong writing skills are key. This program is meant to help your child excel in advanced courses, build research-focused writing skills and write college admissions essays that really get noticed. With this program, you can expect:
- High confidence in tackling writing assignments and challenges.
- The basics of composition and research skills that will serve your child well in advanced courses.
- Expert support in writing a college admissions essay that gets noticed.
- Strengthen developing skills with hands-on practice in research and writing.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Enjoy Our Limited-Time Special Today!
The Academic Checkup identifies your child's academic strengths and needs, so our expert tutors know which areas to focus on for success. Get started for just $95*! This is a limited-time offer, so contact us today to learn more!