When school finishes for the season, you don’t have to put learning on pause! Introduce your child to new and fun experiences with Sylvan’s summer camps in Little Rock.
We provide a diverse range of camps — from Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading — that are suitable for kids of all ages. Our camps also come complete with convenient scheduling options, which means your child's exciting educational experiences don't have to clash with your family's summer plans.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): What better way to hone problem solving and STEM skills than creating your very own LEGO® robot? Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will build, program and animate amazing robots, unleashing his or her imagination and creativity along the way. It doesn't get any cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): How are machines, super structures and other cool constructions built? Your child will learn the answers through our innovative, hands-on projects that include designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations based on real-life structures.