With Sylvan's summer camps in Arkansas, it's easy to see how the fun starts when school ends! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Programs That are Big on Learning — and Fun!
We've tailored our summer camps in Arkansas to emphasize practical skills for the 21st century through seriously cool projects and activities that make learning a real highlight of your child's week. Whether it's STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) or traditional topics like reading, writing and study skills, our programs equip kids with critical competencies that they can call on year after year, in and outside of school. Make the next school year a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
See What Kind of Camps We Offer
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in Arkansas deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Kids create their very own video game worlds, choosing from a library of animations, characters, sounds and backgrounds as they learn valuable programming and logic abilities.
- Robotics: LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics camp, where children build robots and write code to bring them to life.
- Engineering: Imaginative, hands-on projects like constructing K'NEX® structures or building LEGO® machines help your young learner gain critical thinking skills that could come in handy when he or she becomes a budding architect or engineer.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Edge: We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing: Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.