Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in Arkansas. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 can develop practical life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills, enabling them to manage their schoolwork and schedules more effectively. You'll see a noticeable confidence boost as your child gets to grips with life-long tools and techniques that can be used at school at beyond! Help your child get equipped for success: get in touch with your local Sylvan in Arkansas today to get started.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
There’s no doubt that many students have a lot of responsibilities to juggle, whether it's a homework assignment, advanced classes, a part-time job or simply maintaining a healthy social life. Add the extra challenge of college applications and it's even trickier to stay on top of everything. That's why our study skills program focuses on strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing workloads and schedules, empowering students to take on any project — and organize their time — much more effectively.▼
Skills for Greater Success in School, from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success starts with a solid foundation. That’s why we've tailored our study skills program in Arkansas to equip teens with skills and strategies that are not only applicable at school right away, but can also be used at college and, eventually, in a career setting. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. We’re here to enhance your child’s skillset so he or she can meet any challenge with confidence.
Here's What Your Child Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning college application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.