Are you looking for a math tutor in Arkansas who can transform a potentially tricky subject into smiles, high-fives and greater confidence? Do you think a more engaging and interactive learning experience could help your child unlock his or her potential in the classroom and beyond? You can count on Sylvan's three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — to help your child master the fundamentals of math, get to grips with key concepts and build the tools for lasting academic success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. Find out how your local Sylvan math tutor in Arkansas can make math a less frustrating subject and help your child enjoy learning again.
See Real Results!
We work hard to make math more enjoyable and engaging because we know it helps kids achieve more in school. In fact, you can take confidence from the fact that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who are not Sylvan attendees.▼
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- A learning experience that engages minds. Using the iPad® as a versatile teaching tool, our tutors foster a more interesting and enjoyable environment. It also helps us tweak math lessons according to your child's specific abilities.
- Our proven approach. Our step-by-step technique — Sylvan Insight™ — tailors learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. Keeps students engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We emphasize useful problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and develop a deeper understanding of key concepts.
- A fun, kid-friendly format. Boost math speed and proficiency with a diverse range of fun activities, a motivational rewards system and the positive team spirit of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with college and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve more in math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tough test on the horizon? Homework assignment proving tricky? Our math tutors are here to help.
- No more frustration. Explaining math concepts can be challenging, but you don’t always have to be the expert at all things math! Our tutors understand how to turn frustration into smiles and make learning more rewarding.
- The flexibility you need. We make our homework help available on evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
It's not too late to make this school year a memorable and successful one. Arrange an Academic Checkup to see how your child stacks up against national norms — and identify specific skills and knowledge for improvement. Start now for only $95*.