The race for college places has always been tough, and it shows no signs of getting any easier. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our personalized, interactive test prep in Gilbert will help your teen lower stress, build confidence and navigate the big test day with ease. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Effective Prep = Impressive Results
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. As a matter of fact, many students in our program need only five to eight weeks to develop and perfect the skills and knowledge they require to raise their test scores. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our teachers in Gilbert are experts when it comes to tests. As such, our students are led through the right techniques to answer every type of test question. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Overcome Test Stress with a FREE Practice Exam!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Gilbert! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Prepare today for success tomorrow: call now to get started!