When the summer starts, so does the fun at Sylvan's summer camps in Arizona! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Fun and Learning at the Same Time? You Can with Sylvan!
Sylvan’s summer camps in Arizona bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. From reading, writing and study skills to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, our programs equip your child with vital competencies he or she can put to use in school and in life. Make this summer a great one: sign your child up for a Sylvan summer program today!
Our Exciting Selection of Camps
As leaders in tutoring, we understand how kids need support in different areas to succeed in school and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be a reading or writing program that makes language arts more creative and interactive. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in Arizona offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): LEGO® becomes even cooler at our Robotics & Science camps, where activities include building and programming real robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Kids will develop vital STEM and problem solving skills while igniting their creativity and imagination. Cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Aspiring architects and engineers can gain critical thinking skills as they get to grips with hands-on projects, including constructing and evaluating creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the world.