With increasing school workloads and college challenges on the horizon, now is the time to help your son or daughter prepare with Sylvan’s study skills program in Arizona. Our program, which is specifically designed for students in grades 4-12, teaches valuable problem solving, critical thinking and life management skills that help kids more effectively manage their time and organize their schoolwork. You'll see confidence levels soar as your child picks up life-long tools that he or she can put to good use in the classroom and beyond! Help your child get equipped for success: get in touch with your local Sylvan in Arizona today to get started.
A Successful Future Starts Now
With the extra burden of homework, advanced classes, part-time jobs and a host of extracurricular activities, it's easy to see how much modern students have to fit in to their schedules. Add college applications to the mix and it can be extremely difficult to stay on top of things. But our study skills program is designed to have a big impact: our tutoring experts help students develop valuable strategies in order to more effectively plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads.▼
The Tools to Succeed from Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success begins with a strong foundation. So our study skills program in Arizona is all about the kind of transferable skills and strategies that can be applied immediately in the classroom — as well as in college and professional settings later on. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. Find out how we can strengthen your child’s skillset so he or she can handle any challenge.
Here's What Your Child Will Learn:
- How to manage workloads and schedules better.
- Strategies for short-term and long-term goal setting.
- Techniques for project planning, tracking and management.
- Organizational methods for effective personal study areas and efficient approaches to homework.
- How to set personal expectations, track grades and make effective use of an academic calendar.
- Active listening skills.
- How to successfully apply for college and write a compelling admission essay.
- Job interview preparation techniques, including how to create a resume that works.