As school workloads grow and the challenges of college get closer, you can help ensure your son or daughter is prepared with Sylvan’s study skills program in Arizona. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 can develop practical life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills, enabling them to manage their schoolwork and schedules more effectively. You'll see a noticeable confidence boost as your child gets to grips with life-long tools and techniques that can be used at school at beyond! So don't delay: contact your local Sylvan in Arizona now to make sure your child is equipped for success.
Laying the Groundwork for Future Success
With homework piling up, advanced classes to take, extracurricular activities to attend, part-time jobs to get to on time and a social life to uphold, there’s no question that most students have a lot on their plate. And with college applications to eventually consider, it can be difficult to stay on top of things. This is where our study skills program can make a big impact: our tutoring experts will equip students with valuable strategies for planning, managing and prioritizing schedules and workloads, so they can take on any project more effectively.
From Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation leads to success. That’s why our study skills program in Arizona emphasizes skills and strategies that students can use at school right away — and, eventually, continue using them to succeed at college and in professional settings. Sylvan always has the bigger picture in mind, so we instill life-long knowledge your son or daughter can use to thrive personally and academically. Find out how we can strengthen your child’s skillset so he or she can handle any challenge.
Your Child in Grade 4-12 Will Learn:
- Scheduling and workload management techniques.
- Strategies for achieving goals in both the short term and long term.
- Tips for project planning and tracking.
- Organizational methods for completing homework assignments and establishing an efficient personal study area.
- Performance management skills, such as using an academic calendar and tracking grades.
- Tactics for better communication, including active listening.
- How to ace the all-important college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation, including how to write an effective resume and cover letter.