Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Mesa. Your son or daughter will have a blast building and animating a different LEGO® robot every week while obtaining vital science and engineering skills throughout — it’s awesome! These programs are specially designed to keep kids engaged and inspired outside of the classroom. They’re also a fantastic way to equip your budding programmer or engineer with critical 21st century skills that can give him or her a real edge for the future.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
There are more and more career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math), which means a 21st century skill set is an essential asset. You can rest assured our Robotics for Kids courses in Mesa are a fun, engaging and motivating way to help your child master vital modern-day competencies like problem solving and computer programming. Teaming up with a friend, your child will get to grips with user-friendly technology to create a diverse range of robots — a challenge that will help him or her master practical STEM concepts, have fun and gain major confidence in the process.▼
Parents Will Love Our Courses Too!
No previous experience or expertise is needed for kids of all ages to get the most out of our Robotics for Kids programs! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. With our reinforcement tools and wrap-up sessions, your child will consolidate the skills and knowledge he or she has gained — and share his or her achievements with you!
Our Robotics Programs Offer:
- Personal attention and small, intimate settings of no more than 12 students per class
- STEM-oriented learning that focuses on critical 21st century skills and competencies
- The fun and camaraderie of partnering with a friend to create LEGO® robots every week, and hands-on activities that make learning more exciting and rewarding
- Innovative software that’s easy to learn and intuitive to use
- Open communication to keep parents involved and up-to-date