Trying to balance everything from schoolwork, essays and projects to college prep, extracurricular events and social activities is no easy task! Fortunately, our study skills program in the Phoenix region is here to help your teen or pre-teen take on his or her busy schedule with confidence. Specially developed for students in grades 4-12, our study skills program focuses on equipping students with important critical thinking skills and valuable time management, organization and strategic planning abilities. After all, students with effective study skills are equipped to succeed not only in school and college but throughout the rest of their lives. Get in touch with us today to learn more about how our tutoring experts in the Phoenix region can help your child fulfill goals and tackle any workload.
Practical Learning for Real Results
While you may have experience helping your child with a spelling question or math problem, teaching him or her effective study skills and strategies is not always as straightforward. Using a combination of study strategies, tactics and tips, our tutoring experts in the Phoenix region pay special attention to concrete skills that can be used in the classroom and beyond: how to organize schoolwork, efficiently manage time, set short-term and long-term goals, and more.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
Here's What You Can Expect
Achieving academic success is one thing, but there's more to succeeding at school than exams and assignments alone. This is why our study skills tutors in the Phoenix region take the bigger picture into account. Our program aims to ensure your child is ready for the increasing workloads and expectations to come in college. This involves teaching strategies for setting goals and equipping students with study tips that can be used over and over again.
Our study skills program will teach your child effective studying strategies including:
- Time management competencies for efficiently managing schedules and coursework.
- Strategic and academic planning in order to set and accomplish short-term and long-term projects and goals.
- Organizational abilities for streamlining schoolwork, arranging a personal study area, setting personal expectations and using an academic planner.
- Learning how to identify teacher expectations and use active listening.
- Getting to grips with college admissions requirements, including the college admission essay.
- Job interview tips and how to write a great resume and cover letter.