The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. Our highly effective test prep in Anchorage is designed to help your teen reduce jitters, boost test-taking skills and feel ready to take on the big test day with confidence. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. That’s not to mention the fact that most students in our program only need five to eight weeks to master the skills and strategies required to raise their test scores. Just imagine the doors that could open with an improved score!▼
The Right Approach for High Scores
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Anchorage are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. There's also Sylvan Prep Online, which provides a personalized, innovative online learning platform that can be accessed at any time. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
Your local Sylvan in Anchorage is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It enables your teen to get comfortable with the test format and figure out which areas need the most work in order to achieve the best score possible. Prepare for test success: contact us now to get started!