It’s only natural for kids to struggle with homework from time to time, which is why Sylvan is here to provide the tailored homework help in Wasilla your family needs. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Make Homework Stress a Thing of the Past
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter does well in class but sometimes finds homework assignments overwhelming, our tutors can help. We know how to address frustration, enhance understanding and teach students how to apply their new skills towards better grades overall. Academic Coaching will help your child:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects. (You don't need to be an expert!)
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
High school homework can sometimes feel like a burden for even the most talented students. If your teen is feeling frustrated or overwhelmed by the volume of assignments, complex subjects, or unfamiliar teaching methods, turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll notice a marked improvement in comprehension, leading the way to less homework frustration and higher scores. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.