Getting into a coveted college isn’t always easy. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our test prep program in Semmes focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
We Teach Proven Test Skills and Strategies
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Semmes are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Your Local Sylvan In Semmes Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Semmes for FREE!* Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!