Getting into a great college is easier said than done. At Sylvan, we know the difference high test scores can make. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Montgomery, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
Conquer Test-Day Nerves — and the Test Itself
Our teachers in Montgomery are experts when it comes to tests. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. In addition, your teen has the flexibility to study on his or her own schedule with Sylvan Prep Online, our customized online learning resource. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Test Success Starts At Your Local Sylvan! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
Take advantage of our limited-time offer! Right now, you can arrange a full-length practice test for your teen at your nearest Sylvan in Montgomery for FREE*! Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!