Sylvan’s Robotics & Science programs in Birmingham take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Each week, your child will learn how to construct and animate a new LEGO® robot while acquiring vital engineering and science abilities throughout the process — it’s super fun! These interactive programs make it easy to keep your child motivated, inspired and engaged outside of the classroom environment. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Here's What Sets our Robotics & Science Programs Apart:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next