Are you considering enlisting a math tutor in Alabama to help your child overcome a potentially tricky subject? Could a more personal, engaging approach to learning unlock your child's full potential in the classroom? Look no further than Sylvan for a selection of three math programs — personal math tutoring, Math Edge and math homework help — designed to help students get to grips with math concepts and acquire the learning tools needed for lasting success. In fact, we tailor our programs to align with college and career readiness standards, so you can rest assured that our tutoring has a lasting impact. So if you think it's time to take the head-scratching frustration out of math (it can certainly be a tricky topic!), ask us how a Sylvan math tutor in Alabama can help.
Enjoy Measurable Improvements
We work hard to make math more enjoyable and engaging because we know it helps kids achieve more in school. In fact, you can take confidence from the fact that our math tutoring programs can grow scores by up to three times compared to students who are not Sylvan attendees.
Discover the Difference Our Math Programs Make
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
- An engaging, interactive learning experience. Our tutors use the iPad® as a teaching tool, helping to make learning more interesting and enjoyable. It also means we can adapt math lessons to your child's particular abilities.
- A proven learning approach. Our trademark, step-by-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — personalizes learning to your child.
- Instant feedback. On-the-spot feedback helps students stay engaged and motivated.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
- Brain-boosting activities. We focus on practical problem-solving to help your child understand math in a new way and gain a stronger grasp of important concepts.
- A fun format. Improve speed and proficiency with an assortment of fun activities, a great rewards system and the encouraging team spirit that comes with a small group.
- Challenging content. Our curriculum emphasizes college and career readiness standards and employs an effective five-step process to help your child master math.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
- Just-as-needed tutoring. Tricky homework assignment to complete? Important test to prepare for? It's time to enlist our talented math tutors.
- An end to frustration. We know it can be difficult to explain math concepts, but you don't always have to be your child's math expert: our tutors know how to transform frustration into high fives and make learning far more rewarding.
- Scheduling that is both flexible and convenient. Including evenings and weekends.
Ready to Get Started?
For a limited time only, get started for $95! The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment allows our expert tutors to identify your child's unique strengths and needs so that they can build a personal plan for greater success. Get in touch now by calling or filling out our form to learn more!