When homework poses a big challenge for your child (and it's bound to happen from time to time!), all you have to do is turn to Sylvan for homework help in Montgomery. Whether your son or daughter needs extra practice with a specific topic, test prep for a future exam, or just wants to get ahead, our tutors are ready to help.
Focused Learning That Makes a Difference
Math, reading, writing or any academic area, we help students conquer every homework challenge and achieve more in class.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We can help lower stress and frustration by boosting your child’s comprehension and teaching him or her how to apply new skills, resulting in better grades and performance in the classroom. Our Academic Coaching helps your child:
- Experience tailored tutoring that focuses on individual needs and ensures concepts really click — in any subject. (We're the experts, so you don't have to be!)
- Master new skills and attain a deeper level of understanding through hands-on activities.
- Manage stress levels and feel much more confident with feedback and recognition for every milestone passed.
- Get the best help at an affordable rate thanks to our budget-friendly monthly packages.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Sometimes even the brightest kids can feel intimidated with the demands of high school homework. If your teen is feeling frustrated or overwhelmed by the volume of assignments, complex subjects, or unfamiliar teaching methods, turn to Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll notice a marked improvement in comprehension, leading the way to less homework frustration and higher scores. This program includes:
- Better preparation and greater confidence thanks to the guidance of our engaging subject experts.
- Personalized tutoring sessions that ensure each new concept really sticks.
- Practical support for math, history and other subjects, as well as various AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates.