If you’re in need of a math tutor in the Montgomery region, you’re in luck. Whether you think your son or daughter is falling behind, could use some extra practice or is just eager to get ahead in geometry, algebra or advanced math, we have tutors who can ensure your child builds the skills he or she needs to succeed. No matter what kind of attention your child needs, we’re here to provide solutions that get results.
Choose the Perfect Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan has math programs ranging from support and practice to enrichment, so you’ll have the option to select the one that targets your son or daugther’s needs. We’re here to guide and support your child’s journey towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If fundamental math concepts are proving problematic for your son or daughter, intensive tutoring could be the solution that leads to not only higher scores but also greater confidence. We aim to make math concepts accessible so your child can achieve more success in the classroom — and in life. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A tailored approach: Our proven Sylvan Method™ creates tutoring plans that are customized to meet each child’s unique needs.
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum aligns with most school standards, and our tutors employ the latest teaching methods.
- Incredible results: It's true — our students regularly grow their math scores two to three times more than their peers. And we guarantee your child will improve too!
- Expert support: Sylvan-certified tutors offer hands-on support every step of the way. We update each student's learning plan regularly in order to ensure that math is challenging rather than frustrating.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates are competitive. In fact, they compare to other tutoring providers and private tutors. The most effective math help is more budget-friendly than you may think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our experienced tutors can provide guidance for completing homework, studying for tests and keeping up with harder workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring support to improve skills, stay on track with homework, study for tests and build confidence in the classroom.
- School-aligned curriculum that makes a difference in class.
- Specialized learning sessions that are tailored to your child’s unique needs.
- Hands-on, interactive activities designed to encourage skill mastery.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching methods for math (so you don’t have to be the expert!).
- Flexible scheduling options that fit your family’s lifestyle, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Budget-friendly monthly packages that you can afford.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can help him or her build the confidence to learn tough math concepts and tackle harder homework assignments. You’ll have a great time watching your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz accomplish goals and take on new challenges. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your son or daughter will:
- Improve math skills such as computation, process, reasoning and problem solving with ease, building a solid foundation for future success.
- Feel more prepared and confident in class. Our tutors are well-versed on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the Sylvan lessons with your child’s actual schoolwork.
- Get more advanced math experience with accelerated learning and interactive exercises to help concepts click.
- Build confidence and greater success! Our advanced programs will make sure your child is ahead of the pack.
- …and it's all included in our competitive hourly rates.
See Results Sooner
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a terrific way to pinpoint your child's strengths and pinpoint any skill sets that could use extra attention. Give us a call or fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible to talk about your needs and how we can help.