Trying to balance everything from schoolwork, essays and projects to college prep, extracurricular events and social activities is no easy task! Fortunately, our study skills program in the Mobile - Pensacola region is here to help your teen or pre-teen take on his or her busy schedule with confidence. We've specifically designed our study skills program for students in grades 4-12, focusing on "higher order" thinking skills and strategies such as time management, academic planning and interview preparation. These skills will not only help set your child on the path to success in high school and college, but they can also carry forward into his or her personal and professional life. Get to know how our expert tutors in the Mobile - Pensacola region can help your son or daughter accomplish goals and take on any workload confidently.
A Comprehensive Education
While you may be familiar with helping your child with a spelling question or a science fair project, equipping him or her with effective study skills and techniques may not come as easy. Rest assured our skilled tutors in the Mobile - Pensacola region use a range of study strategies to equip your child with practical skills that can be applied in school, in college and beyond: organizational tactics, time management techniques, academic planning tips and more.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
The Right Preparation for the Best Results
Passing a test or exam is one thing, but there’s more to success in school than grades alone. This is why our study skills tutors in the Mobile - Pensacola region take the bigger picture into account. Our program aims to ensure your child is ready for the increasing workloads and expectations to come in college. This means teaching invaluable goal-setting strategies and study techniques that can be applied over and over again.
Through our study skills program, your child will learn effective strategies including:
- Time management to efficiently manage time and workloads.
- Strategic planning and academic planning to set both short-term and long-term goals and projects.
- How to effectively organize schoolwork and a personal study area, set personal expectations and use an academic planner.
- Identifying teacher expectations and priorities.
- How to use active listening.
- Navigating college admissions requirements, including the college admission essay.
- How to interview for a job and write an effective resume and cover letter.