Our Robotics for Kids programs in the Birmingham, Anniston and Tuscaloosa region are a place where imagination grows and creativity flourishes — and a whole lot of fun is had throughout! Your child will love experimenting with kid-friendly software and making new BFFs as he or she constructs and animates a different LEGO® robot each week. On top of that, our courses equip elementary and middle school-aged kids with important 21st century skills. It all amounts to an unforgettable educational experience that can make a big impact in the classroom and beyond!
Build an In-Demand Skill Set
With our Robotics for Kids programs in the Birmingham, Anniston and Tuscaloosa region, building critical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills is a fun-filled experience; that’s because we take an interactive, collaborative approach to learning. Working together with a partner in a small group environment, your son or daughter will obtain critical problem solving and computer programming skills as he or she constructs, animates and tinkers with an assortment of robotic creations. With STEM careers growing so quickly, there’s no time like the present to prepare your son or daughter for greater success in school and beyond: sign up now!▼
Share in Your Child's Accomplishments
Our Robotics for Kids courses come complete with regular email communication, so you can stay informed of your child’s progress and celebrate his or her accomplishments. Our emails includes pictures and a weekly recap of each session, plus a preview of what your child will be working on the following week. Your child will also complete a project summary worksheet after each session to reinforce what he or she learned that day and to share with you the type of robot he or she created. What better way for your child to learn, grow and build confidence?
Fun-filled learning awaits! We provide:
- Interactive, STEM-focused learning that outfits students with valuable 21st century competencies
- An engaging atmosphere that encourages creativity, imagination and innovation
- Small class sizes and personal attention, with no more than 12 students per class
- Kid-friendly software your son or daughter will love tinkering with
- Exciting activities and projects, including building a different robotic creation every week!
- Regular communications, so parents stay in-the-know throughout the duration of the course