If you’re searching for a math tutor who can provide the personal attention and motivation your child needs to master math, you’ve come to the right place. Sylvan is pleased to offer three flexible and convenient programs that make a big academic impact: personal math tutoring, math homework help and Math Edge. Our programs are aligned with university and career readiness standards, so you can feel confident knowing the abilities your child develops at Sylvan will give him or her an advantage in the classroom and beyond. Whether it’s getting ahead in algebra, getting to grips with geometry or just a little extra homework guidance to help young math whizzes achieve even more, it’s time to connect with your local Sylvan.
We Have the Math Program for Your Child
At Sylvan, our goal is to turn math frustrations into achievements by making learning an engaging and enjoyable experience. You’ll be delighted to see your child’s confidence soar as he or she develops independent thinking skills and conquers tricky math concepts.
Select one of our flexible math programs:
Personal Tutoring (Grades 1-12)
Whether we’re improving grades or boosting confidence, we make a difference through:
- A proven learning approach. Our math tutors use a four-step approach — Sylvan Insight™ — to personalize learning to your child.
- An interactive learning experience. Using the iPad® as a teaching tool, learning becomes more enjoyable for your child. Plus, it allows us to adapt math lessons to your child’s skills and pace.
- Instant feedback. We inspire your child with on-the-spot feedback and motivation.
Skill Practice Programs (Grades 1-6)
Our fun, budget-friendly programs are designed to give kids an extra edge in math. If your child excels at math or is looking to get some extra practice, he or she can stay ahead of the curve with:
- A fun, kid-friendly format. (No mind-numbing drills!) Your child will enjoy diverse activities, a motivational rewards system and the camaraderie of a small group.
- Challenging math content. Our math curriculum aligns with university and career readiness standards and uses a five-step process to help your child achieve math fluency, proficiency and accuracy.
- Engaging, brain-boosting activities. We focus on developing problem-solving skills to help your child think about math in new ways and to make concepts stick.
Homework Help (Grades 1-12)
Let us take the stress out of homework time! With Sylvan’s homework help, you can expect:
- Just-as-needed tutoring help. Our math tutors can guide your child through tough homework assignments and/or test preparation simply when needed.
- Highly flexible scheduling. We offer homework help at convenient times, including evenings and weekends.
- Relief from frustration. You don’t have to be the expert at all things math. Our tutors are here to turn your child’s frustration into high fives and make learning a lot more rewarding.
Start Today With our Special Offer
Get started for $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment highlights your child's unique educational strengths and skill gaps, allowing our expert tutors to focus on the right areas.Fill out our form or give us a call and we can talk about your needs and how we can meet them.