When it comes to summer camps, learning and fun go together naturally. Fortunately, neither has to end when school is out! With Sylvan Learning's summertime programs, you can keep your child engaged, entertained and motivated throughout the season.
Whether you want the focus to be on math, writing or reading — or even STEM-related areas like coding, robotics and engineering — we've tailored our activities to help children make new friends, gain new skills and prepare to make the upcoming school year a real success. Availability is limited, so don't delay: find out more about our summer camps today.
A Seamless Extension to Classroom Learning
Sylvan’s summer camps bring learning to life! Our programs focus on vital 21st century STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills in a seriously cool way, using innovative, kid-friendly technology your child will have a blast working with each week. Make this summer the best one yet: sign your son or daughter up for one of our exciting programs today!
Get Ready for a Summer of Fun!
When collaboration, creativity and camaraderie are the focus, summer camps become a special place to learn. Sylvan camps revolve around group interactions, which means your child can sign up with friends or meet new companions while working on engaging projects and stimulating activities every week. Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so you can fit action-packed educational experiences into your family’s summer schedule.
Is your child excited to program LEGO® robots, build super structures or code a video game from start to finish? Then the time is right to reach out to your local Sylvan and see which of our programs are available in your area.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Moving up to elementary school is a big deal, so we use interactive lessons and fun games to help your child improve his or her reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child's workload grows with each passing school year, organization and time management skills become much more important. Replace stress with smiles and high-fives in our Study Skills camp!
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra is a challenging subject for many kids. Your teen can hit the ground running next school year with our engaging, interactive mix of math activities.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From movie reviews to web copy, it's never too early to learn how to write effectively. At our camp, kids learn useful writing techniques and build their very own portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Sciences (Grades 1-6): Your child will work with a partner to design and build robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It's a great way to fire up creativity and imagination — and develop important STEM and problem solving skills. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child's imagination will run wild as he or she constructs incredible machines and architectural structures — ones that are based on real-life structures from around the globe!